Saturday, July 19, 2008

BEER.

Nothing like a few pints of beer to end the week. Since I am allergic to certain alcoholic spirits, I am never allergic to beer. What are my preferences?

-Asahi Black (Japan only) -- I can't find this anywhere but Japan.
-1554 Black Ale - could drink this anyday, everyday.
-Guiness Stout- straight up or pair it with a Pale Ale (Black and Tan)
-Newcastle Brown Ale - good shtuff

Light Beers (I dont like light beers..but I like all Asian beers, which happen to be light)

-Suntory (Japan only) -for good times, make it Suntory time
-Yebisu - Japanese beer, goes good with Sushi.
-Hite Beer - Korean, goes good with Korean BBQ
-Tsing Tao - Chinese, only drink it if at Chinese resturaunt or in Hong Kong.







"For good times...make it Suntory time."



KAMPAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!


.
.
.

No comments: