Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SHORT VACATION -- COMIC CON 2008 PART 2



...after about 6 hours into the drive, we arrived within the Los Angeles city limits. There was a stop that my friend Darren (holding the coffee) and I wanted to drop by. The place is called UNDEFEATED. The stores carry limited and exclusive run of shoes and clothing. They have 3 locations in Los Angeles, 1 in Las Vegas, and 2 in Japan. The next trip to Japan, I will definitely try to stop by the Tokyo location in Shibuya.



After our brief visit to Undefeated, we stopped by Irvine to grab a late lunch and made our way to I-5 torwards San Diego. Alvin and I already made our contribution to driving in the early morning and noon. Darren is now taking the duty of driving. As you can see, Alvin and I improvised and made our seats a little more comfortable for the last leg of our driving destination...


(side note: I was wearing my Nike Hyperdunks which Darren says has not been released yet??) In any case...they were super comfortable for the amount of walking I was due for in the coming days. The next 1.5 hour drive to San Diego became a 2-3 hour long wait in traffic due to an accident of a rollover big rig in the early morning. It caused delays on this stretch of I-5 for 10 hours. 3 of them which we were stuck in. Although I did wake up to see some massive boobs. ....




..nyuk nyuk. They were actually huge Nuclear stacks or domes on the side of I-5 near the coast. I still dont know exactly what they are...but there is 2 of them pointing straight up like a boob with nipples. LOL!

We finally arrived in SD in the late evening. The next morning we wake to grab a small breakfast. I got some Iced Green Tea and Apple Fritter from Starbucks.


....for once..Starbucks finally spelled my name correctly. After breakfast, we made our way to the convention center. Outside was a display of the soldiers from the upcoming movie: MUMMY --CURSE OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR coming out later this summer.




...stay tuned...for coverage inside Comic Con 2008!

.
.
.
.

No comments: