Thursday, July 3, 2008

LAST WEEKEND


Last weekend was pretty much drinking my life away.

Friday = shots of Soju, Flavored Soju, and pitcher of HITE beer. Got pretty f'd up.

Saturday = more beer. Guiness. One after the other.

Sunday = rested from drinking. Laundry, cleaning, getting ready for the next week of work. Had some alone time to think how I am going to change and approach life from now on. Gonna take it day by day and make the most of it, or at least try.



I did manage to waste some more money on the car. Got some Japanese spec factory decals from Honda of Japan. Transformation of my car to Japan spec is almost complete. Actually, it might be already complete. I'm done putting money into this car.




I did need new tires though. Got some cheap Korean tires by Kumho. Mostly for commute purposes only, so nothing fancy.

Fancy stuff is on my other sets of wheels :o




Random shot of how it looks now.



No comments: